Friday, April 23, 2010

dreams

I was thinking it's a really good thing that dreams have nothing to do with real life otherwise we could all be in lots of trouble...enough said.
I had the best compliment yesterday as I was shopping with my daughter after I had said hello to a friend she looked at me and said "you look so unstressed...you look great" well my reply was that I work really quite hard at staying unstressed and in my job that can be difficult. What do I do hmm well look at the big picture, try to find positives in everything, treat people well, be generous in more ways than money, I guess it's the glass half full attitude. I have not always been this way, sometimes something or things set you on a path that you have no map for so you can't know where you are going. I have a great respect for people who have plans and goals and direction. Not me, never! Not to say I don't have any idea from day to day, it's just lots of what we do is routine and no need for a plan. Maybe I miss things because I have a more meandering way when I travel, but I read books, watch people and if I do go on those *shudder* tours I think of all the other things I could have spent my tourist dollars on. I also drink nice wine with good friends and laugh alot, it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment